BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monters Under My Bed

Alex Pardee Pictures, Images and Photos
When I say monsters under my bed, I don't mean that I have the Boogy Man living under my bed. I mean I have fears that face everyday. I have three fears that will stick with me for the rest of my life: spiders, failure and death, those are my personal monters.
Inktomi Pictures, Images and Photos
Spiders scare me. There is no other bug on this planet that has the same affect on me that a spider does. The way they run with those eight hairy legs send chills down my spine. Their fangs and many eyes scare me beyond belief. I rather face a shark than a spider.
Toxic Pictures, Images and Photos
Failure is my weakness. I'm so scared to fail that I don't even try half the time, which lowers my confidence level. I've seen people fall hard from something that they didn't succed and I had to never wan to see that happen to me.
Billy Grim Mandy Pictures, Images and Photos
Death. That is the only that stops me in my tracks. I am a christian, but I doubt a lot. Everytime I think about death my heart beats at a rapid pace, I breathe heavily, I start to cry. When that thought crosses my mind, I find something else to distract me from it. Spiders and failure don't compare to death on the scare factor.

0 comments: