BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Band of Companions

My band of companions help me with anything that I need. They have been there for me no matter what. Theses friends are; Kelsey Schmitt, Kaitlin Cruise, Hannah Bewley, Brianna Sullivan, Callie Holt, Rachel Franco, and Susie Welch. They have made me laugh, cry, and smile. We often beat each other up, but its all out of love.
Photobucket
Kelsey Schmitt is my bestfriend. We've have had many ups and downs over the years. Quite often we tend to get on each others nerves. We always make fools of ourselves, but that's who we are. Without her, I would be no where I am now. Kelsey has made me into the person I am today. Kelsey, I'd swim the ocean for you.
Photobucket
Kaitlin Cruise and I go way back. We are always laughing and having a fun time. Life wouldn't be the same without her. I'd probably wouldn't be a well behaved person I am today.
Photobucket
Brianna Sullivan. She makes me laugh more than anyone. Some of the things she does are just plain dumb, nevertheless they're funny. She's the one I can depend on to make me laugh.
Photobucket
Hannah Belwey is another bestfriend of mine. She knows everything about me, even if it means hitting me until I tell her. We've gone through more than I can even think of. Hannah and I share the same interest in music, which is hard to find these days.
Callie Holt is a great friend of mine. She is hilarious in every way. She has plenty of dumb moments, but thats why I love her.
Photobucket
Rachel Franco is the dancer of the group. She's very trust worthy. She has pledge to not eat meat (except fish), which I think is amazing! She has helped me stay a vegetarian. Its easier knowing that there is someone else who is in the same boat as me when we go out to eat.
Photobucket
Susie Welch is my inspiration! We act like each other sometimes. I look up to her because she doesn't care what people think. All she cares about is herself.
Photobucket
Life without them, would be tragic.

0 comments: