BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Mentors.


Every time I say something about All Time Low people roll their eyes and stop listening to me. What people don't know is that All Time Low is more than just my favorite band, their my heroes. I look up to them for inspiration, guidence, and a way to live. Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, and Zack Merrick have taught me the impotance of life. Just to live. Not to feel ashamed of the mistakes I've made. Sure, people laugh when I tell them this, but they don't see what I see in those four boys. They've taught me more than anyone I personally know. I have met them, and have great memories with them! I will always look up to these boys. They are my mentors.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Top Left: Jack Barakat and I. Top Right: Zack Merrick and I.
Bottom Left: Rian Dawson and I. Bottom Right: Alex Gaskarth and I.

0 comments: