BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Wonderless Hero

Photobucket
Alexander William Gaskarth is my inspiration. Hes taught me so much about life, even though I've only talked to him once in person. Hearing about him and watching videos about him have made him so special to me. Alex has taught me not to care about what others think around me, just to like myself for who I am.
Not only is Alex a good role model, but he is also an amazing lyrists. His songs express his feelings fully, but they don't give away too much about his personal life.
Alex has inspired me to write songs, not to hold in my feelings in from the world. To express them, but without saying something I don't want too.
Alex has made a positive affect on me, more than anyone will ever know. He's more than just some guy in a band. He's a man that I look up too. Someone that always makes me laugh, but still plays it cool. Many others can say the same thing about Alex, but that doesn't matter. I know that I'm not the only person that looks up to him, he's pretty well known.
Nevertheless, Alex Gaskarth is my inspiration.
Photobucket
"Its been said again and again; life is a process, we are fleeting moments that come and go, and I’m grateful to have my time, my aspirations and my mistakes, my flaws and my abilities, think of me what you will, but before you do, don’t." -Alex Gaskarth


0 comments: