BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

That One Event

Concerts are my thing. I go to about ten a year. The first actual concert I went to was in eighth grade. It was Febuary 21, 2008. I remember it very well. It seemed just like any other concert, but it was so much more than just a concert. It opened my eyes to the music world. That Thursday night I realized what I wanted to do with my life. I wanted to tour the world with a band.
Photobucket
(Picture taken on Febuary 21, 2008 by me. Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship.)
The Cab hit the stage first. Then, We The Kings rocked it out. Next, Metro Station shaked it. Finally, Cobra Starship jumped on the stage and sang their heart out. Every band had so much fun on stage. Not having to worry about anything, except throwing a great show. Many bands, just like Cobra Starship, have the best job in the world. Who wouldn't want to have fun all day and do whatever they wanted?
Photobucket
(Picture taken on April 17, 2009 by me. Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low.)
From that day on, I've aspired to become a music producer. Working with bands. Helping them write lyrics, music, and many other things. Just having fun! But still being successful. That one concert has given me high hopes for the future, that I'm eager for.

0 comments: